For the purpose of this Policy, "we" and "our" shall refer to STSPMF.
- When is information collected from you?
- 1.1 When you make donations through our website.
- 1.2 When you submit information to explore volunteering or employment opportunities through our website.
- 1.3 When you subscribe to updates through our website.
- 1.4 When you take part in any event or survey conducted by us and/or our partners.
- 1.5 When you register for or use any of our services on the website owned and/or operated by us.
- What is the information used for?
- 2.1 Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates, business partners and contractors (who may be based outside Singapore) for the following purposes:
- 2.1.1 to verify and process your personal particulars and donations;
- 2.1.2 to respond to your requests and queries;
- 2.1.3 to communicate with you, for instance, on volunteering and employment opportunities;
- 2.1.4 to send you information updates, and communication materials in relation to our programmes, activities and events;
- 2.1.5 for research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- 2.1.6 to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- 2.1.7 complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court.
- 2.2 In the event that you register or participate in events or activities or purchase goods and services organised or offered by third parties, which are publicised on our website, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties subject always to their privacy policies.
- 3.1 STSPMF uses "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
- 3.2 Like many web site operators, STSPMF may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyse the Internet usage across STSPMF web sites. STSPMF uses the Third Party Market Research Company's services to collect the following core information on the usage of our web sites, including:
- 3.2.1 The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on STSPMF web sites;
- 3.2.2 The number of unique visitors to STSPMF web sites;
- 3.2.3 How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on STSPMF web sites when they do visit; and
- 3.2.4 Common entry and exit points into STSPMF web sites.
- 3.3 This information is collated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to STSPMF to assist in analysing the usage of STSPMF web sites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals.
- 3.4 Pages on STSPMF web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company and STSPMF to track visitors to our web sites.